Primary Wire Person Purpose:
- To carry out the manufacture and test of cable harness assemblies within the electrical department, in accordance with the appropriate product certification procedures and in accordance with the requirements of customer orders/drawings and NCE standards and systems with supervision to the best overall value to the company.
Wire Person Requirements:
- Possess experience in electrical wiring and assembly in a quality assured environment preferably MoD or Aerospace
- Be able to read electrical drawings, wiring schedules and schematics
- Demonstrate ability to certify own work in line with company quality standards
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks
- Have basic knowledge of equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing of electrical wiring and cable assembly
- Ensure manufacturing build times are met
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy
- Be willing to contribute to an environment of process improvement
- Any other duties as required
Wire Person Qualifications/Skills/Personal Qualities:
- Previous experience required
- IPC 620 certified/training preferred but full training will be given if not
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.