Role: Wills, Trust and Probate Solicitor
Salary banding: Up to £40,000 dependent on experience
Our client an established Legal Firm are looking to recruit a Wills, Trust and Probate Solicitor to join their Swindon office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a company with decades of experience and traditional values who always give clients a personable and diligent service.
- Preparation of new wills
- Providing will reviews with existing clients
- Drafting Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Administration of Estates
- Advising on Tax Inheritance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have experience with Wills, Trust and Probate
- Powers of Attorney, Tax Inheritance
- Can be full or part time- flexible hours e.g. 3 full days or school hours
What you get in return
- Up to £40,000 dependent on experience (pro-rata for part timers)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health cover.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!