Our client based in Watchfield are a leading supplier of high quality software and security products to a varied customer base. They are currently seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join their team.
Working with an established global customer base which includes blue chip organisations in a wide range of business sectors, you will be responsible for providing first class support to customer and end-users for all software/hardware related queries and issues. In a varied role you will also be responsible for testing new software/hardware, documenting technical notes and evaluating and analysing past history logs.
- Provide first-class telephone support to customers and end-users
- Maintain technical support logs for evaluation and analysis
- Contribute to training of security installers, end-user and channel partners
- Participate in providing relevant technical information for product documentation and marketing material.
What's on Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual holiday (plus statutory)
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within a customer support role or help-desk environment
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft operating systems and networking architecture
- Excellent telephone manner with strong written communication skills
- The ability to diagnose hardware faults down to component level and able to troubleshoot and think in a logical manner
- Due to the nature of the industry, full screening including criminal record checks will be undertaken
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.