Technical Service Coordinator
£21,000 - £26,000 Per Annum
Reports to: Service Manager
Function: Service team member and technical support
The role will be split between our client's Warminster HQ and customer sites with existing installations. As the ideal candidate’s experience and knowledge evolves, time will be split 50/50 between the office and site.
Office: To support the day to day running of the service department. This will include contacting and liaising with customers to book service or remedial work for installations, quoting to complete remedial work or refurbishment to ensure the continued safe operation of the system. Project managing of larger refurbishment projects and ensuring parts and spares are available on time to tight deadlines.
Site: Attending site to complete services, fit spare parts and call outs to diagnose and repair reported faults.
Technical Service Coordinator Key Accountabilities:
- Work towards the service sales target
- Successfully carry out contracted work on site
- Data input and shared management of CRM database
- Day-to-day communication with clients regarding the service process
- Logistics coordination
- Keep multiple projects on track at the same time
Technical Service Coordinator Typical Outputs:
- Quoting for service and refurbishment work
- Securing orders for services and refurbishment work.
- Agreeing dates with client when work will be carried out on site
- Assist with labour allocation for site work
- Ensure team compliance with all current Health & Safety related aspects
Technical Service Coordinator Person Specification:
- Experience with mechanical systems is essential
- Willing and able to work alone and as part of a team, both in the office and factory and on site.
- Has to have a technical bias
- Ability and willingness to stay away from home for short periods of time
- Must have a minimum qualification of GCSE’s
- At least a basic understanding of electrical wiring and control gear
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and other related software packages, along with a proficient IT skills base
- Be able to work to a flexible schedule
- Highly organised and must have attention to detail
- A self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Proactive, not reactive
- A full, clean driving licence is required
Technical Service Coordinator Behavioural Competency:
- Ambitious with ability to take responsibility
- Communication – communicates appropriately, openly and effectively. Empathises with customers and colleagues. Builds strong relationships based on mutual understanding of needs.
- Teamwork – Works well with colleagues inside and outside the team. Looks beyond boundaries of own job to support others, sharing knowledge and contributing to a positive team spirit.
- Customer Service – Maintains a professional approach and presents a positive image to internal and external people when representing an excellent service.
- Results orientated – Takes a methodical approach to work, prioritises tasks effectively, and consistently meets deadlines in order to provide an excellent service.
- Problem Solving – Gathers information from a range of sources to identify problems, draws logical conclusions and makes effective decisions.
- Improvement/Change – Demonstrates a positive attitude to change and contributes to new ideas
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.