Support Services Executive
Our client are looking for a Supporter Services Executive who will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service through participating in all channels of communication and in all administrative duties within the Supporter Services team to meet supporter requests.
- Manage contacts from clients, supporters and business areas as required. Answer telephone calls, process voicemails and emails (and any future channel of communication)
- Assist supporters/clients by answering their queries (via all channels) professionally and in line with client requirements, and processing payments via multiple methods where required
- Answer any calls and transfer to the relevant member of staff or record messages as appropriate
- Generate outgoing calls and emails (and any future channel of communication) to supporters/clients as required to assist in the successful completion of queries/payments/complaints
- Escalate issues to Supporter Services Supervisor, Response Handling Manager or Account Management team as appropriate, using the Incident Management process if required
- Action customer service letters and winners proceeds/correspondence to supporters as required and record on the Admin system
- Action whitemail as required and record on Admin system and postal system
- Use desktop scanner to record images of required documents sent to clients
- Process and action via FTP, electronic copies of documents as requested by client and per regular client activities
- Action reports as per regular client activities
- Complete cross training programme as defined by current training matrix
- Consistently meet team KPIs (measurable) in support of delivering client SLAs
- Ensure the Support Services Supervisor is aware of any outstanding work at the end of each day
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written, telephone and face to face
- Great interpersonal skills being able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Energy and enthusiasm, willingness to learn and to be adaptable to change
- A willingness to ‘go the extra mile’ with external and internal stakeholders and customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure and to internal KPI targets
- Understanding of client service level agreements
- Able to work independently as well as an effective team member
- Good computer skills, able to learn new applications quickly
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.