£50-65,000 basic + Package
Responsible for the safety, quality, building to programme of all site works.
- Overseeing contractors on site and ensuring all works are completed according to programme dates. Encourage contractors to take full advantage of any opportunities to gain on programme that may arise.
- Oversee housekeeping by sub-contractors.
- Monitor materials and notify the Construction Manager in good time when materials need ordering
- Attend weekly progress meetings.
- Inform the Construction Manager as soon as any plant can be off hired.
- Ensure all works are carried out to the right spec and highlight any quality issues as soon as they become apparent.
- Experience with finishing.
- Timber frame knowledge would be an advantage.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Management System always, keeping paper and electronic documentation, records and filing up to date.
- Operate with the highest regard to Health & Safety ensuring compliance with the Health & Safety policy.
- Need Number 1 site manager experience
- General house building background
- Planning & organisation
- First Aider
Features and Benefits
- Car allowance
- Fuel Card for business mileage
- 5% pension contributions
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!