Temp - Perm
Monday - Friday 08:30-16:30
We are looking for an experienced Service Administrator with good IT skills espacially in Microsoft Office for one of our Client based in Bristol. The ideal candidate must to have :
- At least 4 years experience in administrative/planning roles
- Te ability to focus on meeting weekly performance targets/deadlines
- A team player with the ability to work in a busy service office.
- Accurate and attention to detail.
- Polite and confident telephone manner.
- Organised and self-motivated person.
- Good verbal and written communication
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Timesheet processing including quality checks and tracker checks.
- Payroll, holidays and sickness.
- Telephone answering.
- Raising jobs and purchase orders.
- Resolving customer queries.
- Manage Work In-progress and Last Labour To Invoice
- Continually strive to improve planning efficiency by implementing new methods and processes.
- Maintain good housekeeping in Administration Office and Business Systems
- SIQ management and working with the planning teams to minimise the risk of queries.
- Maintaining filing systems and document registers.
- Ensuring all working procedures relating to the Administration department are adhered to.
- Implementing good management practices such as planning and control, both personally and within your department, to accomplish organisational goals
- Regular discussions with your Manager to identify any specific problem areas in your section and agree aims and objectives and establish time scales for implementation.
- Be actively involved in the development and implementation of the Integrated Management Systems.