Senior Stores Lead
£22,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Are you looking to join a company for the long-term, with exciting prospects?!
Our long-standing client are a manufacturing company based in Swindon, currently looking for an enthusiastic Senior Stores Lead to join their fast-growing organisation!
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual able to work on his/her initiative but also able to work as part of a team, both within stores and the company as a whole.
The Senior Stores Lead:
- Must have experience of working in a stores/warehouse environment
- Good numerical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are crucial to the role
- Good communication skills, both written and oral and previous experience
- Experience working with MRP systems would be an advantage as well as a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Ideally the candidate should come from a manufacturing or technical environment but doesn’t need to have hands on experience in these areas. They must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Training and support will be provided along with a competitive salary.
Skill sets held should encompass, but not be limited to, the following:
- Leadership and problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisation and allocation of daily workload
- Communication at all levels
- Promote continuous improvement
- Attention to detail
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.