Senior Accounts Manager
Our client is a technology-led accountancy practice based in Swindon and are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team, in this exciting role!
Senior Accounts Manager Responsibilities
- Managing portfolio of clients
- Client management- Deliver exceptional client service to ensure a positive experience is received by clients
- Focus on adding value to client’s businesses
- Responsible for training a team of Trainee Accountants and to Lead a team with passion and drive
- Reviewing teams work
- Ability to ‘wow’ clients
- Motivated to explore new practices to improve performance and client satisfaction
- Thrive on meeting turnaround targets & deadlines
The successful Senior Accounts Manager will have
- Have Practice experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA or ACA) at least 2 years
What’s on offer
- Opportunities for progression
- Advantage benefits portal
- Semi-rural location with excellent links to M4
- Dynamic and energetic team environment
- Household brand name clients
- Great opportunity to pursue your career with an award-winning accountancy firm
Our client will also consider someone newly qualified at a salary of £30,000 + training
- Newly-qualified Accountant – could be a fast-track to management type of role
- Carrying out work as well as reviewing
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.