£25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Our client is a small and friendly Accountancy practice based in Westbury and are now seeking a senior accountant to join their team.
They are a dynamic and forward thinking practice growing through acquisition and organic growth, as well as continued investment in the latest technology; working with some of the biggest names in the practice industry (Quickbooks, Xero, Receiptbank). With the automation of data entry, they are able to invest time in developing value added services for clients whilst supporting their client’s businesses.
- Preparation of Company Accounts under FRS 102/105 and the associated corporation tax returns
- Production of Management Accounts packs
- Preparation of Sole Trader accounts, partnership accounts and rental accounts, together with personal self-assessment tax returns
- Ability to train/manage/oversee and review junior staff members work
Candidates required attributes, & skill sets:
- Extensive Accounting and finance background (practice experience preferred)
- Exam qualified/part qualified
- Good up-to-date CPE and knowledge of recent developments in accounting standards
- Experience of SME's covering a range of industries
- Computer packages – Quickbooks, Sage & Xero
- Motivated individual – able to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Technical approach to work and excellent problem-solving skills
- Committed team player
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Client focused and able to manage a portfolio of clients
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- On-site car parking
- Workplace Pension
- Employee reward scheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.