Wednesday – Friday 22.5 h per week
Our well-established client is looking to recruit a Secretary on a temporary basis, to join their busy team based in Swindon. The Secretarial Assistant is responsible for providing secretarial support to members of the Senior Leadership Team and the Executive Assistant.
Another crucial aspect will be to assist with committee servicing (eg, FIG, PSC, SLT MI and CL), and any other ad-hoc project groups.
Responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to:
- To provide secretarial support to the SLT. This will involve working closely with managers
- Assist with diary management, clerking meetings and disseminating information.
- Assist with legacy administration
- To provide secretarial support to the Board sub-committees which will include minute taking and some evening working
- Incident and Accident database reporting – produce quarterly report
- Assist with letters and memos, personal and telephone enquiries from staff, external contacts and general public.
- Collate and despatch agenda papers for meetings of the Board of Trustees, various Committees and Senior Leadership Team.
- Provide cover for the Executive Assistant and Administration Assistant during periods of absence to support CEO and SLT.
- Flexibility - a team worker with a proactive approach and willingness to get involved at all levels
- RSA II Secretarial Qualification or equivalent
- Good competency in Microsoft Office and internet proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact at any level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Ability to take and transcribe minutes and draft correspondence
- Ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide range of people