£10 - £12 Per Hour
The Secretary role will involve:
- Audio typing and copy typing of letters, attendance notes, drafting bills
- Preparation of legal documents to include Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and tax forms
- Maintaining computerised estate accounts
- Administration tasks such as filing, opening/closing files, making appointments, taking telephone calls, and keeping the diary up to date
- May be required to assist in conveyancing department and on reception from time to time, to include holiday cover
The Secretary must have excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation; ability to work accurately and maintain absolute confidentiality; a good telephone manner; have the ability to work well under pressure, adapt, learn and improve and also work well with others; must have the ability to manage your own workload and be proactive when helping the team.
The Secretary must have experience with using Word, Excel and other relevant computer programs. Audio typing 50 wpm. Secretarial experience desirable but not essential.
An audio typing test and an Excel task will be given to the Secretary.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!