£12,000 - £15,000 Basic - £40,000 OTE
Our client is looking for a Sales Executive to sell the range of new and used cars meeting agreed sales volumes providing the best customer service to all customers.
- To sell the maximum number of new vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time achieve the best profit for the business.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part exchange.
- Maintain showroom and displays to the required brand standards.
- Using various sources, prospect for new and used car customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities.
- Follow precisely and consistently the brand sales process.
- To comply to manufacturer standards with regard to mystery shops
- Logging and actioning of all internet leads the same day.Ensuring all action outcomes are also noted
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls. Introduce customers to Aftersales staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and procedures.
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- To participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales penetration and to take part fully in on and off site promotions run by the department.
- Take personal responsibility for logging each customer enquiry received either in person, telephone or internet on E-Good Manners electronic system.
- To achieve minimum targets discussed and agreed monthly with your Manager.
- Attend and participate in all daily/weekly/monthly meetings/reviews as and when requested.
- Must maintain, clean, smart and professional image at all times. Dress code will be clarified at interview for your specific role.
- To maintain and report the appearance of the new cars showroom areas so that every car is shown off to its best advantage to enable prospective buyers to see the cars in best condition.
- Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with customers, colleagues and suppliers of all levels. Actively listens to others views and requests. Obtains information and checks level of understanding through effective questioning techniques.
- Able to interact with customers in a professional manner. Identifies and understands customer requirements, and how these can be met through the products and services that are offered through our client. Able to translate this into actions in order to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Gathers and records verbal and numerical data in a comprehensive and effective manner. Analyses information for completeness and accuracy. Identifies key data, omissions and issues, escalating where necessary.
- Approaches tasks and interactions with others in a systematic and structured manner. Supports the implementation and maintenance of proper controls and processes within the department or function. Uses systems efficiently and in accordance with policy. Takes appropriate action where there have been lapses in processes and escalates where necessary.
- Develops productive and cooperative relationships with customers and colleagues, through the use of rapport building techniques, empathy and effective interpersonal skills. Approaches sensitive situations with consideration for others and works to achieve constructive outcomes
Influencing and Negotiating
- Able to influence others to accept or agree to their viewpoint or a proposed course of action through the use of convincing and reasonable arguments, supported by the effective use of the key features and unique selling points of relevant products and services. Negotiates fairly and effectively, supporting their position with well reasoned arguments. Develops an approach designed to achieve win-win situations for customers and colleagues.
- Develops and maintains a level of knowledge on the motor industry and the products and services that are offered through the brand franchises appropriate to their role.
- Aligned to the brand values and demonstrates these in their behaviours and approach to people and tasks. Displays honesty and integrity in everything they do whilst employed by our client.
- Monday - Saturday 8:45 - 18:00
- Every other Sunday 10:00 - 16:00
- Day off in the week
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.