Purchase Ledger Clerk
£24,000 Per Annum
Our client are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Working out VAT Payments
- Making payments via BACS and cheques
- Processing staff expenses
- Setting up supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Filing invoices
- Managing petty cash
- Data entry
- Maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Sold team working skills
- Knowledge of software packages - SAGE and BACS
- Experienced in Microsoft Packages
- Ability to work to deadlines
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.