£35-40,000+ 10% bonus
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing Industrial Cranes engineer to order (ETO) turn key delivery projects assignment in own area of responsibility, within established budget, scope and timeframe and with responsibility over results and customer satisfaction.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plans, prioritizes, and manages delivery projects E2E as per the 1KC processes and system tools.
- Prioritizes tasks and assigns team members to ensure that the team’s overall resources are used effectively and that project deadlines are met.
- Manages relationships with the external customers (being KC single point of contact).
- Project monthly status reporting (technical progress and financial reporting).
- Evaluates and authorizes changes that significantly impact the scope, budget, or timeline of a project. Knows the
- latest profitability estimate of the project and manages project risks actively.
- Leads complex or critical engineering and/or delivery projects; monitors progress and performance against the project plan; identifies and resolves operational problems and minimizes delays.
- Designs, communicates and implements operational plans for completing projects;
- Manages ongoing relationships with external contractors ensuring the organization receives agreed standards of service.
- Directs, evaluates, and develops a team of project personnel to ensure that projects are completed on-time, within budget and according to project specifications.
- Identifies, develops, and gathers the resources necessary to complete projects.
- Liaises with other operational areas in the organization (for example design office) to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project.
- Business impact and complexity: Has high individual responsibility of results.
- Manages projects of very large size and complexity or a portfolio of multiple simultaneous projects.
- Development and innovation: Develops and improves current ways of working.
Experience and Qualifications
- Master's degree or bachelor’s degree.
- Enthusiasm, high motivation and self-reliance.
- Technically minded, Commercial acumen.
- Well organised, Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Engineering (mechanical, electrical or software).
- Computer literacy.
- Financial management.
- Working in multicultural environment/organisation.
- IT (ERP tools/SAP).
Ideally located in the East Kilbride area, however due to the nature of the role other locations will be considered.
Must be dependable and willing to work additional hours, as required.
Must be willing and able to travel (sometime stay overnight) throughout the UK on an as and when basis.
Level of Experience- Typical relevant experience required: 5+ years.
Business Travel- As required.
- Committed to the personal development of all its employees
- An attractive remuneration/benefits package is offered including a good base salary (dependent on experience) plus bonus.