£50-70,000 dependent on experience
Company Car or Car Allowance
Due to the company expanding over the last year, our client is now in need of an experienced Project Manager. This is an opportunity to join a great company with great people who are professional, customer-focused and passionate about what they do.
- Direct and oversee construction projects from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety and building regulations.
- Coordinate subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, estimates, and deliverables.
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts, bid on projects, and obtain permits to analyse and mitigate risks.
- Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized, while ensuring the client’s needs and wants are efficiently met.
- Review projects daily to ensure quality construction standards exist and estimates remain within budget.
- Supervise construction projects to ensure they are completed on time and exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the building process from hiring contractors to working with engineers, architects, and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in building science, construction management, or civil engineering
- Excellent resource, planning, and time management skills
- Superior management and delegation capabilities
- High level of financial responsibilities
- Leadership, project, and time management skills
- Capable of contributing with design and detailing and communicating with Architects and Engineers
- Good understanding of Health and Safety and CDM.
- You must be experienced and knowledgeable of the delivery of new build developments
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!