£35,000 Per Annum
Our client are a leader in their field and have an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join their team in Bristol on a full time, permanent basis.
Main Project Engineer Job Objectives:
- Coordinates the activities, resources and tasks that relate to a specific project. (Large SP22R, SP22M, SP26, SP27)
- Assists in the practical completion of projects when required.
Project Engineer Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conducts project related tasks independently. Supports Project Manager in daily tasks and takes responsibility in their absence.
- Leads sub-projects under supervision of Project Manager.
- Assists in the preparation of Safety Documentation (SSOW, SSA, RAMS, Lift Planning)
- Ensures site team has all necessary resources to enable the project to be carried out successfully.
- Meets with the project team (Technicians & Field Supervisors) , ensuring that each team member understands their responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Manages vendor relationships, relaying information between the project management and client.
- Ensures jobs costs are kept within cost audit quoted parameters and provides progress reports to Project Manager.
- Coordinates queries and escalates points of concern to appropriate stakeholders, monitoring resolution and updating all involved.
- Development and innovation: Carries out day-to-day project coordination activities, analyses and improves current ways of working using where possible 1KC processes.
Project Engineer General Responsibilities:
- Ensure Company policies and procedures are adhered to as defined in the Integrated Management Systems documentation and statutory requirements.
- Implementing good working practices, both personally and within your department, to accomplish organisational goals, following where applicable 1KC processes.
- Ensure that you apply Company policy in particular as defined in the Staff handbook, Safety Manuals and Integration Management System.
- Adhere to the requirements of required policies and Company Values including Ethics and Compliance.
- Any other duties from time to time as reasonably requested by your Line Manager.
What our client are looking for from you:
- HNC / ONC Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Typical relevant experience required: 3+ years
- Enthusiasm, high motivation and self-reliance.
- Technically minded.
- Commercial acumen.
- Well organised.
- Communication, interpersonal skills.
- Engineering (mechanical, electrical or software).
- Computer literacy.
- Must be dependable and willing to work additional hours, as required.
- Must be willing and able to travel (sometime stay overnight) throughout the UK on an as and when basis.
- Financial management.
- Working in multicultural environment/organization.
- IT (ERP tools/SAP).
Our client is committed to the personal development of all its employees and can proudly confirm that this position includes a host of benefits. An attractive remuneration/benefits package is offered including a good base salary (dependent on experience).