Parts Sales Executive
Our client is looking for an experienced Parts Sales Representative to join a growing team as a Parts Trade Club Business Executive.
Responsibilities Of A Parts Sales Executive:
- Generating new parts sales business
- Knowledge of the motor trade
- Ability to identify car parts
In order for applicants to be successful when applying for this Parts Sales Executive Role, you must:
- Must be a confident communicator
- Be able to quickly build rapport with customers and potential customers
- Delivering highest level of Customer Service
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills - Essential
- Demonstrate a 'Can do' attitude
As well as offering competitive salaries, our client offers an attractive and generous benefits package to their colleagues. This includes:
- Rewarding loyalty with up to 33 days holiday per annum
- Discounts on new and used vehicle purchases (as well as servicing and repairs) for colleagues and their families
- An extra 2 paid days off per year in addition to your holiday allowance to attend family/celebratory events
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare Vouchers through salary exchange
- Cycle to Work bike purchase scheme through salary exchange
- Access to an in-house management development scheme
- Comprehensive in-house training with our dedicated training department
- Participation in discretionary bonus schemes
- An opportunity to have company funded driving lessons
- Financial assistance with tool purchases for colleagues on mechanical apprenticeship schemes
- Special Occasion Limo, which is loaned to colleagues, free of charge, for family/celebratory events
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.