37.5 HOURS A WEEK
The role would suit a friendly, intelligent, flexible, confident, well organised PC literate In MS Office and (Sage an advantage) person looking to build on their career by joining a small, busy team in a fast moving, technical industry. In return will be rewarded by getting to know the products, suppliers and customers and becoming a point of contact and representative company and service. The ideal candidate will be Reporting directly to the Office Manager:
- Front of house fielding telephone calls and visitor / sub-contract deliveries and collections.
- Sales and purchase order data entry onto Sage software and manual customer record system.
- Posting sales order confirmations and filing production and packing paperwork.
- Generate invoices and order despatch paperwork along with technical data and certificates to accompany some sales order contracts.
- General communication and administrative support to external customers and suppliers as well as internal Directors, Managers and staff.
Full and ongoing Training and support will be given