Monday to Friday
Our well established client based in Swindon is looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join their busy team.
The ideal candidate will be :
- Issuing notifications
- Keeping a record of all cash and cheque transactions and going to the bank as necessary to deposit or withdraw monies
- Keeping a record or all transactions and giving details to the Treasurer once a month.
- Bills and Invoices
- Dealing with all incoming bills and invoices and outgoing invoices
- Keeping this important document up to date and sending it out in a timely manner.
- Production of letters, emails, flyers and information
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and responding to emails in a timely and polite way
- Typing documents as required, working with the Manger
- Taking bookings, creating invoices and record keeping
- Attending staff meetings, taking the minutes and distributing them promptly after meetings
- Taking responsibility for maintaining a clean and tidy office space
Ideally computer programme experience MS office application especially word including mail merge, excel for accounts, email, updating Website ( training and induction can be provided)
The Office Administrator will also be available to assist the Manager in any other tasks as required