A web development house with a national and global client base, who develop bespoke applications and technical solutions for businesses and organisations are seeking 4 .NET Web Developers to join their thriving and growing team.
The ideal candidates are creative thinkers with effective communication and excellent Time Management. Someone who is fantastic as problem solving, who has a passion for system design, is analytical and has a positive attitude
The Job Purpose
To develop web applications and software within a brief to a specified deadline. To work within a team to achieve the best possible internet solution for the client. Continual research into web technologies, keeping up to date with the latest market trends.
- To deliver web applications following a brief, delivered within a set timescale.
- Understanding client requirements and delivering effective project scopes.
- Work with web designers and usability team members to deliver a considered and well executed internet solution.
- Where required, attend technical meetings with clients.
- Be actively aware of new web technologies.
- Good attention to detail
- 2yrs commercial experience.
- Experience in PHP, UXD and HCI
- Experience with web and graphic design using Adobe Photoshop
- MSDN, MCSE qualification. Web Development HND/HNC or Degree
Results, Accountabilities and Evaluation Standards
Efficient development delivery; ensure that design briefs are completed on time.
- Measure: Time taken on a design brief will be recorded daily and collated to show amount of time taken on each part of a job as well as the project.
- Evaluation: Time taken will be reviewed weekly against daily tasks and quarterly against projects.
Quality Control; ensure that all development projects are completed with as few bugs as possible.
- Measure: Track number of bugs found per project.
- Evaluation: Review quarterly by project.
What you can expect
A fun and conducive to new ideas work environment.
Great opportunities to develop your skills on challenging and varied projects.
A company who supports you in achieving your professional and personal goals.
Very positive and forward planning way of working.
Position to start in November
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!