Our well-established client based in Chippenham are looking for a creative individual, with an interest in technology, to join their team as a Marketing Assistant.
Marketing Assistant Job Purpose:
- Assist in the execution of the UK Marketing plan
- Execute activities that focuses on Customer Acquisition, Retention & Development
- Create & manage integrated Digital Marketing campaigns
- Content creation to support SEO strategy
- Manage & maintain social media marketing channels
Marketing Assistant Key Accountabilities:
Our client are looking for someone with solid design skills, who understands digital marketing campaign execution strategies and is keen to utilise their skills to drive demand to support company strategies through well thought-out and developed multi-pronged digital marketing activities.
The Marketing Executive role is responsible for supporting our client's eCommerce initiative by maintaining product inventory & developing content to support SEO strategy & demand generation.
This individual will report to the Commercial Manager and will be an integral part of the marketing team, whilst supporting a solution-based sales team and will need to comfortably liaise with external marketing partners.
- Collaborate with internal teams, external agencies & business partners to help conceive, develop & execute effective campaigns including content, call to action, online content, social media, forms and reports
- Email marketing – create net-new impactful deliverables and use the latest in best-practices and design to drive customer engagement
- Utilize the entire Adobe CC spectrum (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) to create content, emails, datasheets and more, including designs for use by others within the organisation
- Copywriting – learn the industry lingo and apply marketing knowledge to generate interesting, thought leadership marketing copy for use in emails, print, blogs & social media channels
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) to support eCommerce initiative
- Create, manage and maintain product inventory listings online
- Develop and execute Social Media marketing plans
- Manage, track, report & analyse inbound leads generated via multiple channels
Marketing Assistant Other Duties:
- Provide support for key marketing events; on & off site
- Maintenance of SalesForce data
- Support ongoing initiative to improve customer data integrity
Marketing Assistant Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in Marketing and/or equivalent 3 years experience
- Experience of: - Creating integrated marketing campaigns, executing & measuring ROI - Strong oral/written presentation skills for content creation - CRM knowledge – particularly SalesForce. - Marketing Automation Tool experience - Content Management Systems (CMS) familiarity - Execution of Social Media Strategy/Campaigns - Adobe Software Suite
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.