£22,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Our client are looking for a Maintenance Planner to join their exciting team in Bristol.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Arrange sub-contracted services and equipment, including rentals.
- Generate service requests (SR) and work packages (WP) and assign to field operatives.
- Trigger the need for requisition/purchase in Siebel. Verify that Siebel PO request is submitted to SAP without errors.
- Schedule and dispatch field operatives
- Review of job costs such as labour, expense and materials.
- Review charge lines of completed work before sending to invoice.
- Ensure Company policies and procedures are adhered to as defined in the Integrated Management Systems documentation and statutory requirements.
- Working in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Other reasonable activities as requested
What our client are looking for:
- At least 4 years’ experience in administrative/planning roles.
- Pass grades in English at GCSE or equivalent N.V.Q. level.
- Good IT skills, experience in customer relationship management (CRM) systems would be beneficial.
- The ability to focus on meeting weekly performance targets /deadlines
- A team player with the ability to work in a busy service office.
- Accurate and attention to detail.
- Polite and confident telephone manner.
- Organised and self-motivated person.
- Good verbal and written communication.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.