Our well-established client based in Trowbridge are a leading provider of vehicle leasing and fleet management solutions.
Maintenance Controller - £23,000 per annum + £2,000 bonus
To work as part of the Maintenance Control team and deliver a great customer service by providing timely and accurate authorisations and effective negotiation with suppliers and customers enabling the team to effectively and efficiently manage vehicle operating costs throughout their lifecycle, maximising on road time.
- Handle incoming customer calls, answering general enquiries regarding their vehicle
- Taking ownership of any issues or queries
- Ensure all warranty and special claims are submitted and relevant documents completed
- Discuss with third party workshops any problems relating to customers or suppliers
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus – 15%
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Group personal pension
- Private medical insurance (or cash alternative)
- Flexible additional benefits package
Skills and Experience:
- Sound knowledge of vehicle mechanics and technical awareness
- Qualified to level 3 City & Guilds or equivalent (desirable)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!