£20,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for an IT Administrator to support their IT department in Swindon.
- Provide daily point of call for all IT and Phone related queries.
- Monitor, update and support the network infrastructure, taking ownership of managing the network infrastructure as you become familiar with our clients setup
- Support the installation and commissioning of IT equipment.
- Support offsite staff accessibility to our network and its features.
- In conjunction with the IT Manager and Group IT develop the current network infrastructure to improve current services where viable, including the use of virtual servers and wireless technologies.
- Good understanding Microsoft systems.
- Knowledge of small networks
- Knowledge of wireless capabilities across networks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills.
Benefits of working for our client
- 25 days annual holiday + statutory holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits platform
- Free car parking
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.