Role: IT Support- 2nd and 3rd line
Salary banding: £20- 25,000
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-moving, exciting industry in an IT Support and Solutions company who strive to give their clients Enterprise-Level services and solutions. They are seeking the additional assistance of an experienced 2nd and/or 3rd line support technician to join their growing team.
- To assist in the building and testing of PC's
- 1ST,2nd, 3rd Line support to clients
- Install operating systems and other software.
- Interrogate data on PC / Servers.
- Troubleshoot IT equipment and repair where possible.
- To ensure test equipment is organised and in working order
- General administrative duties such as maintaining a clean workshop.
- Answer incoming Telephone calls, and emails
- Setting up IT equipment using driver software and other tools.
- To carry out any other reasonable request made by the Company
- Working with the cloud, share point exchange, VPN and firewalls
- You will have excellent customer service and communications skills
- Working knowledge of Windows 7/ 10, Microsoft Office.
- A strong understanding of hardware/software, and networking skills a MUST
Some of the areas you could develop into are: IT Support & Networking & Software Development.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!