Role: IT Project Manager
Salary banding: £40-50,000 dependent on experience
Experience: 4 years commercial experience including knowledge of full project life cycle and system development methodologies
Start Date: November 2018
A web development house with a national and global client base, who develop bespoke applications and technical solutions for businesses and organisations are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their growing and thriving team.
Project Manager to join our IT Team, where you will be accountable for all medium to large sized projects within the business. You will be responsible for the full life cycle of project delivery for new and existing clients. You will be managing a team of technical team leads.
- Scoping, initiating & delivering projects of various size and complexity
- Managing project team leads, risks, issues & costs
- Identifying opportunities to improve, refine or simplify our systems & processes
- Project Management 4 years commercial experience, including knowledge of the full project life cycle and system development methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder management & communication skills
- Proven experience of managing risks and issues
- Ability to lead and manage projects, adhering to tight deadlines.
What you can expect
- Fun and conducive to new ideas work environment.
- Great opportunities to develop your skills on challenging and varied projects.
- Support in achieving your professional and personal goals.
- To work hard.
- Very positive and forward planning way of working.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!