Internal and External Technical Trainer
Our client’s Industrial Service branch are seeking a person to join their Team as an Internal and External Technical Trainer. The hours of work will be 39 hours per week (Monday to Friday, days).
Main Job Objectives:
- Delivering training to internal staff, apprentices as well as customers of the business, focused mainly within our product lines.
- Crane operator and various safety trainings.
- Provide support to our Engineering Apprentices throughout their apprenticeship with the Company.
These training courses will range from 2 to 5 days in length and will either be based out of our own site but from time to time will require you to visit a customers’ site to carry out training on their facilities.
- Experience in delivering/ preparing training sessions both theoretical and hands on
- Heavy Engineering background
- Good IT skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be accurate and pays attention to detail.
- Be organised and self-motivated person.
- 60% of time spent training at Banbury
What they offer
- Company Vehicle
- 10% bonus
- Full training will be given to support the required courses.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
an exciting opportunity for an Internal and External Technical Trainer to join the team in the UK on a full time, permanent basis.