Our client is one of the UK's largest independent insurance groups and have been established for over 50 years. We are looking to recruit a professional, ambitious, career-minded individual to join their successful and friendly team.
The successful candidate will
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, with an enthusiastic sales ability and work in a fast-paced environment
- Deal confidently with clients over the telephone and face-face
- Be self-motivated and highly driven
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a sales environment
- To be an outstanding consultant, exceed client expectations and help deliver our client's mission statement: "To be the public’s choice for insurance, the insurer’s broker of choice, and to be a great place to work where people can flourish"
Develop positive, trusting and friendly relationships with clients, making our client their choice for insurance, and to recommend our client to their colleagues, and other local companies by:
- Taking the appropriate time to understand client’s needs
- Making outbound B2B sales calls
- Responding quickly and effectively to requests
- Collecting all relevant information positively and with certainty
- Providing the right advice in a manner that can be clearly understood
- Arranging cover as agreed with the client
- Striving to deliver an exceptional level of client care
- Doing what you said you would and at the time you agreed with the client
- Constructively identifying other insurance requirements to better serve the client
- Grow the Commercial Insurance desk, with the view to manage a team
- Always Make our client number one broker of choice for insurers by being professional, providing accurate and timely communications, and only placing risks with them that are desirable and appropriate.
- Continually develop own knowledge of the insurance industry, maintaining an up to date knowledge of the market, Client policies and procedures, and the legal and regulatory framework in which our client operate, and ensuring that all work is conducted properly and in accordance with these provisions.
- Constantly identify new ways to raise performance including agreeing a broadening personal self-development plan.
- Champion great teamwork by helping others in the branch, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of branch efficiencies and performance, and finding ways to contribute to the smooth running of the branch.
- Developing a close working relationship with colleagues located at other branches and understanding the need for specialist branches and when an enquiry should be referred to them.
Key Performance Indicators
- Great client feedback: consistent positive outcomes
- Strong individual and branch performance
- Client retention and tenure
- New business development
- Ability and desire to help others
- Certificate in Insurance qualification and strive for continuous learning
- Compliance results
Hours: 8:30 - 5:00 - Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 12:30 - Saturday.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!