Our client have got an exciting opportunity and are looking for an Inside Sales Executive to support their sales team.
Develop and generate new opportunities for the sale of mobility products & services inc. wireless barcode, data collection devices, consumer mobile devices, print & print media and a range of managed services.
- The Inside Sales – Account Manager will be tasked with finding and developing new accounts and the generation of new business.
- Outbound business-to-business solution based technical telephone sales.
- Outbound telemarketing activities based around marketing initiatives.
- Work together with an Account Director to cross-sell within named accounts.
- Using new and existing customer lead and web tools to develop and increase the sale of products and services.
- Working individually and as part of a team, to meet and exceed individual and / or team sales targets and KPIs.
- Customer Service levels; providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Researching and developing prospects and entering onto CRM system..
- Attending vendor training sessions and seminars and staying abreast of new product & service offerings through training materials, webinars & training forums.
- Participate in tender processes.
- Generate customer quotations & effective electronic communications.
- Effective liaison with staff & suppliers to ensure timely fulfilment of customer orders.
- Management of customer relationship management (CRM) data base
- Business development & client research
- Accurate forecasting of sales
- Marketing Activities
- Accurate record keeping & reporting
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven track record of B to B ‘technical’ sales, preferably SME corporate accounts.
- Experience of selling mobility solutions & managed services advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in selling third party maintenance and related value-added services particularly in areas such as networking, telecommunications, computers, complex office equipment or peripherals
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Computer literate & a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of CRM, ideally Salesforce.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of selling opex solutions.
- Self Accountable and self motivated.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships at all levels.
- Integrity and approachability.
- Influencing and negotiating skills.
- A natural leader.
- Flexible and able to readily accept responsibility.
- Able to take accountability and responsibility for business target delivery and decision making.
Creativity and Innovation
- Demonstrate excellent customer service levels
- Develop innovative & creative solutions.
- Successfully perform against Key Performance Indicators.
- Dynamic and passionate.
- Tenacious & desire to succeed.
Hours 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday inclusive with a 1/2 hour lunch break (40 hours per week).
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.