Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire
£20,000 - £25,000 basic per annum + Commission
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Representatives to join their team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Regular consultation with our customers.
- Carrying out follow up calls after completion of our Planned Preventative Maintenance visits through a Service Review to go through open risk/recommendations and quotations to address them, to answer customer questions and to document our next steps.
- To complete Business Reviews with our customers prior to the renewal of maintenance agreements. The Business Review is an analysis of our service relationship, to look at, progress, feedback and document value. In addition, to discuss recommendations with our customers and jointly plan.
- This role will have the responsibility for meeting assigned sales targets and will require close collaboration with our Estimators based across the UK branch network.
- Management of the Sales Funnel through use of our CRM software ensuring cases are up to date and at the correct stage.
- Creating sales leads based upon consultations with our customers and assigning leads to correct sales resources.
What our clients are looking for:
- This role requires a pro-active person, focused upon our customer, with a driven sales focus, able to add value to our customers business.
- A basic technical knowledge is required.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- The ability to focus on meeting performance targets /deadlines.
- Be accurate and pays attention to detail.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.