Role: HR and Training Advisor
Salary banding: £25-30,000
Experience: 2 years+
Qualifications: CIPD Level 5
To provide accurate, up to date HR advice regarding the full range of HR issues. To build & maintain excellent working relationships across the business, with all associates at all levels. To develop and deliver required training interventions at all levels throughout the business.
- To provide generalist HR advice to Managers at all levels across the business
- Work alongside the current HR Advisor to support and advise Managers regarding any ER cases
- Develop appropriate training and development activity across all roles across the business
- Deliver training and produce relevant training material to ensure knowledge transfer is achieved
- Develop training aids such as manuals, handbooks and handouts
- Track, report and evaluate training outcomes
- Assist in the monthly collation of the training plans and providing appropriate commentary
- Collect and compile relevant training data
- To manage ad hoc projects, as assigned
- To ensure equal opportunities are promoted throughout the business giving fair opportunity to all and assisting in the development of diversified workforce
- Other duties may be required
- Possess a positive, proactive approach and professional image is essential always
- Must be able to work in a highly confidential manner, with high levels of integrity, as required within the role
- Have Strong interpersonal skills, which demonstrate a tactful, diplomatic approach. Must be confident to deal with people at all levels
- Must be flexible to fit in with the demands of the business. This will include the requirement to work occasional additional hours, e.g. weekends, early morning/late evenings as the business operates a shift pattern.
- Effective & clear communication, both written & verbal.
- Must be proactive, looking at processes and policies with a view for continuous improvement.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, take responsibility for areas of work & see them through to conclusion, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ability to work in a methodical and tidy manner; accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Qualifications and experience
- You will have the CIPD Level 5 qualification or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a HR advisor role
- Have other learning and development qualifications or associated experience
- Be computer literate to utilise MS Office packages, Outlook and other HR Systems
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!