Our well-established client based on the outskirts of Swindon are a well-known manufacturing and distribution company who produce a wide range of services to multiple sectors
HR Administrator - £20,000 per annum
Working Hours: Mon-Thu 07:45 to 16:30, Fri 07:45 to 14:30
To provide administrative support to the HR function as well as provide support for the co-ordination of welfare items related to employees'.
- Raising all purchase orders for Associate Services and ensuring that the cost spreadsheet is kept up to date
- Support any note taking requirements in formal meetings
- Ensuring that sufficient uniforms are held in stock for new starters and current employees
- Maintain a register of locker users and ensure all employees are issued a locker
- Carry out stationary orders and ensuring stationary is stocked appropriately
Skills & Experience:
- GCSE in Maths & English or equivalent (C or above)
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience in Administration
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in an HR environment highly desirable
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!