Ground Operations Assistant
Monday - Thursday 07:30-16:30
Our well-established client is looking to Ground Operations Assistant on a temporary basis, to join their busy team based in Fairford.
- Customer service oriented
- Database entry experience
- Knowledge of receipt/dispatch and inventory control
- An ability to prioritise tasks and deliver to agreed timescales and deadlines
- An ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- A proactive approach
- The ability to work on your own initiative
Ideally Candidate must have:
You will have experience of working in the events and construction industry You will be a flexible, team player with a positive can-do attitude. You’ll need excellent communication and organisational skills as the role liaises with contractors and internal departments to ensure all equipment and logistics are catered for. You’ll assist with inventory control, populate and maintain the equipment database and assist with site layout and oversee build.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Great Place to Work Social Events