Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire
£18,000 - £20,000 Per Annum
Our client have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join their team in Ashby De La Zouch
This role will cover a broad range of Finance Duties across both Management Accounting and Financial Accounting Divisions.
The hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assistant UK Treasurer
- Assisting in External Audit, Internal Control and Business Compliance
- Production of Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Journal Postings
- Assisting in Month End Management Accounting Reporting
- Management Account Accruals and Reconciliations
- Liaising with Shared Service Centre with Queries
- Dealing with District Queries and Purchase Order and Invoice Monitoring
- Net Working Capital Monitoring and Reporting for Branches
- Finance Ad Hoc Duties
- Occasional travel required to Divisional Sites
What our clients are looking for in you:
- Relevant Finance Degree / AAT Qualified
- Placement/Finance Experience Preferred
- A team player with good communication skills
- Accurate and pays attention to detail
- An organised, proactive and ambitious person
- Excellent IT Skills, proficient especially in excel
- SAP experience would be a benefit but not essential
What our client offers:
Our client is committed to the personal development of all its employees and can proudly confirm that this position includes a host of benefits. An attractive remuneration/benefits package is offered including a good base salary (dependent on experience), contributory pension and bonus.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.