Family Law Solicitor
Our Client are an established legal firm who due to continued growth are opening a new office in Witney. They are looking for a qualified Family Law Solicitor to join their team and to help build the Family Law department at their new office.
- Liaise with clients and/or other Solicitors
- Conduct legal research and cases, interviews with clients
- Drafting legal documents and case papers
- Assess legal problems, advise clients on how to proceed and costs
- Devise outline strategy for cases
- Obtain information from relevant experts
- Negotiate settlements
- Maintain confidentiality
- To contribute wherever possible to the success of the firm
- At all times to exercise high standards of client care
- To supervise and support immediate support staff
- To take appropriate steps to ensure that monthly and/or yearly targets are met
- To comply always with the detailed procedures contained in the Client’s Office Manual
- To participate in marketing activities on a departmental and firm wide basis
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and clients documents and information always
- To do all such other things which are, in the reasonable opinion of the firm, ancillary, necessary or conducive to the role and responsibilities outlined above.
- Typing, maintaining files
- Deal with billing, paying costs and closing files
- Follow administrative systems and procedures
- Answering the telephone
- Any other tasks that a Director and/or your Manager may reasonably delegate
- Participate in team meetings
- Attend internal courses
- Keep up to date with law and practice
- Fully qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- PQE not compulsory but preferable
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!