Our well-established client based in Old Town, Swindon are a specialist corporate finance firm who due to growth, are looking to appoint an exceptional Executive Assistant to join their team on a part time basis.
Executive Assistant - salary negotiable on experience - part time (25 hours per week)
In this varied role, you will be responsible for maintaining the administrative function of the business and support the Partners in order to help them work more effectively/
- Preparation of key documents and issue on behalf of the Partners, following up where relevant.
- Act as a first point of contact and manage all communication in a professional manner
- Carry out mailshots using mail-merge and maintain records of responses
- Maintain and update the firms extensive database ensuring all data is captured effectively
- General office administration/assistant duties including mail sorting, stationery and meeting refreshments
Skills and Experience:
- Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant/Secretarial or similar experience within a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and react quickly and professionally at all times
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!