Our well-established client based in Quenington, Gloucestershire are a leading water technology company committed to creating innovative solutions to meet the worlds water and energy needs.
This role would suit someone with a passion for Customer Service, and a keen eye for detail.
Customer Support Executive - £23,500 per annum + discretionary bonus
To receive enquiries and orders from external and internal customers and advise on technical and commercial issues. Provide administrative support for the flow of sales enquiries and maintain excellent customer service levels
- Receive and understand customer enquiries maintaining excellent customer service levels
- Provide detailed and accurate quotations where applicable
- Advise and inform customers of products and advise on product modification
- Prepare customer orders for entry onto system
- Follow up quotations and orders with customers
- General Administration duties
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary with 4% discretionary bonus
- Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:00 (1-hour lunch)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Health Cash Plan
Skills and Experience:
- Maths to GCSE C grade or above (or equivalent)
- Customer Service/Administration experience
- Experience in a sales role preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!