Our well-established client based near Shrivenham are a privately owned electrical components distributor with a worldwide client base. They are looking for a Customer Support Coordinator to join their award-winning team.
Customer Support Coordinator - £23,500 per annum
In this varied role, you will be responsible for ensuring that customers are given a high level of customer service right from general enquiry through to delivery and after sales service, whilst providing support to the Business Development Manager
- Collecting all relevant information from a customer relating to their enquiry
- Provide information on quotes, orders and enquiries predominantly over the phone, in conjunction with the BDM
- Acknowledge and process all orders, and invoice customer shipments
- Ordering, shipping and tracking of demonstration orders
- Maintain an accurate and up to date CRM database
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Efficient time management with ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- A level or degree qualified with good written and spoken English
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!