Customer Service Executive
£18,000 - £20,000 Per Annum
Our client have a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated Customer Services Executive to join their growing organisation. With over 50 years’ experience, our client are a leading and trusted manufacturer of energy efficient motors, selling over 1 million products each year.
They are looking for a Customer Services Executive to support the needs of Customers and the external sales force and provide outstanding levels of Service that will contribute to the reputation for a company that excels in the provision of service levels that underpin customer retention and sales growth.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Services Executive:
- To manage the Order Implementation and Acknowledgement Process.
- To manage the assigned Customer Order Book & Forecasting Process.
- To manage the assigned Customer Quotation process.
- To manage the Customer Returns Process.
- To support the External Sales Force in the provision of Data, Information and General Administrative Duties as requested.
- To provide Telephone Support to Customers & External Sales Personnel ensuring delivery in line with agreements.
- To control and report upon agreed Customer Stocking Levels & Specific Requirements of Customer Agreements we may enter into.
- To progress chase orders through the manufacturing process to ensure we meet with Customer requirements and timescales.
- To review, follow-up and evaluate assigned Web Enquiries in line with process.
- Build strong Relationships with assigned accounts.
- Work effectively within the parameters of our Commercial & General Procedures.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience working in a Customer Services environment would be an advantage.
- Good Telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective at developing internal and external relationships.
- Customer focused attitude and solver of problems.
- High levels of motivation and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills – delivering on time.
- MS Office experience.
- Monday - Thursday 7:30am – 4:15pm
- Friday 7:30am – 3:15pm
What's on offer
- 25 days annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Employee benefits scheme
- Free car parking
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.