Role: Credit Controller
Salary banding: Competitive
Experience: 2 years+
Our National client has an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join the team in Ashby on a full-time permanent basis- Mon- Fri 37.5 hours per week.
You will be working closely with two other Credit Controllers and the Credit Manager, you will be expected to ensure the timely collection of receivables in accordance with the company’s credit terms. You will deal with all aspects of credit control with the aim to reduce DSO’s, minimise bad debts and maximise cash flow.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Setting and maintaining credit limits
- Proactive chasing of debts to ensure on time payment
- Collection of overdue debts from 1st calls/emails through to issuing legal proceedings
- Maintaining the stop system
- Recording and resolution of sales invoice queries
- Working closely with the 11 service branches
- Reviewing Customer Trend Analysis
- Weekly reporting of Invoice queries for all branches
- Assist with producing Credit Management reports monthly
What we are looking for in you
- An understanding and keen interest in Credit Control
- A basic Business/Accounting knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal/external customers
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- A polite, confident and assertive telephone manner
- Experience in using SAP is preferable but not essential as full training provided
- A well organised and motivated person
- Good IT Skills particularly in Microsoft Excel
What they offer
- An attractive remuneration/benefits package is offered including a good base salary
- 10% bonus
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!