Contracts Administrator Assistant
Our client are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their team in Chippenham.
- Produce and distribute contract documentation for repair and service contracts accurately and within agreed time frame
- Process Sales Orders for repair and service contracts accurately and timely ensuring the correct use of part numbering and product categories
- Prepare and issue Purchase Orders for third party repair and service contracts accurately and within agreed time frame
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in the Repair Tracking System (RTS) and associated systems of devices under contract, cover types, site locations and serial numbers
- Assist in the evaluation and quoting of prospective contracts and contract/MDM renewals within agreed time frame, ensuring business profitability and commercial awareness
- Assist in the reporting of monthly contract/MDM renewals detailing renewal rates and reasons for non-renewal
- Ensure that filing of customer contracts and other documentation is done accurately and on time
- Ensure that processes are reviewed and adapted to changes in the business while maintaining quality and efficiency of service
- Develop, manage and maintain regular communication with key suppliers, contract providers and specific customer contacts
- Work with suppliers to ensure contracts are set up with OEM’s punctually to avoid loss of service to the customer
- Ensure Contracts mailbox queries are actioned, distributed and/or followed up in a timely manner
- Prepare and analyse data for the Financial Controller as requested
- Regular filing and housekeeping of both system and paper based data and documentation
- General administration and other office duties as requested
Knowledge & Experience
- Educated to A Level or equivalent, previous experience of service contracts administration an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Ability to manage and complete tasks to a demanding deadline
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information
- Administrative experience is essential
- High attention to detail
- Self accountable and self motivated
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Ability to compile and interpret data and present it in a professional manner
- Ability to embrace change
- Flexible and able to readily accept appropriate responsibility
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.