Industrial Window Cleaners needed
Hours of work and start times vary depending on job
Our well established client based in Didcot are looking for for people to join the Project Team and Window Cleaners.
- No previous cleaning experience necessary but desirable
- Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
- Reach and wash & Traditional window cleaning experience desirable
- Must be able to work at heights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as this is a customer facing role.
- Experience of working and building relationships with clients.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Full clean UK Driving Licence needed
- To carry out your duties to the required standards and volume expectations
- Understanding of deadlines and budgets on jobs and projects and working with the team to close out within a reasonable time frame being mindful of any final deadlines
- Cleaning of commercial cladding, facades and windows using water-fed poles, softwashing, ladders or access equipment as appropriate
- Take responsibility for using the correct equipment and materials in a safe and designed manner and as per manufacturers guidelines
- Ensure stock usage is reported to allow a timely re-ordering
- Promote Health and Safety and raise awareness amongst all colleagues of appropriate Health and Safety Regulations
- Act as a company ambassador and representative to all clients and partners
- Being flexible in your approach to the companies needs to occasionally work unsociable hours
- The average expected working pattern would be 45 hours per week, the standard day will be 10 hours with a 1-hour unpaid break resulting in a 9 hour working day
- Any other duties commensurate with the post
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!