CNC Miller Setter Operator
£30,000 Per Annum
CNC Miller Setter Operator Role:
Are you an experience CNC Miller Operator? Our client is looking for a CNC Miller Setter/Operator to join their expanding team in Gloucester.
As CNC Milling Engineer, you have:
- A time served machining apprenticeship
- Good knowledge and experience in setting and operating milling machines
- Experience in editing would be desirable
- Experience using Fanuc(G-Code)controls to assist in running the milling section(desirable)
- Advantageous to have experience on OneCNC offline programming
- A good knowledge of cutting data is desirable to machine aluminum and stainless steel for the Aerospace, oil and gas and high technical industries
25 days holiday + bank holidays
39 hour working week (7.30am - 4.00pm Mon-Thurs, 7.30am - 3.00pm Fri) Overtime readily available (Between 4-8 hours available most weeks)
Pension and Life Insurance included
The CNC Miller Setter/Operator:
Qualifications: Time served apprentice, Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering (level 3) or equivalent.
Useful experience & knowledge
- Working within Sub-con precision machine shop
- Problem solving and innovation
- Willingness to help the team to achieve good efficiencies
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team
- Work proactively
- Extensive experience in manufacturing
- Experience in Turning would be advantageous
- Experience working to ISO9001 standards
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!