Client Relationship Manager
£26,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Our client are looking for a Client Relationship Manager to manage the relationships between their clients and the organisation and to understand their client’s unique culture.
- Working as part of their Client Success Team alongside Client On-boarding and Client GEM Teams to ensure the successful implementation and management of their client’s guest feedback programmes to include; Mystery Visits Assessments, Social Reviews, Guest Surveys, Team Engagement Surveys and reporting via The Hub
- Providing their clients with accurate balanced reporting we empower them to consistently deliver an experience for their guests that creates loyalty, drives sales and keeps them ahead of the competition.
- The Client Relationship Manager is expected to act as a role model / ambassador for the team displaying the behaviours and attitudes expected.
- Account management of key account
- Knowledge of all key accounts (main contacts, scheme, products, etc)
- Solid understanding of products and able to explain features to clients confidently and concisely
- Proactive approach to product development – what are clients looking to find out and how can we support them?
- Work closely with Insight Manager and Head of Client Success to identify key trends in the industry
- Confident and competent presenting to large and small audiences
- Regular presentations to General Managers, Business Directors, CEO’s and Owners – building trust in from the floor up
- Face of the business – attend conferences, ability to network and drive new business
- Prominent on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc) – demonstrating knowledge of the industry and promoting as a provider
- Be a presence in the market – operators know who you are
- Flexible approach to working – react to client requests at short notice
- Liaise with Sales & Marketing to identify new business wins, ensuring the team is involved in the launch of major schemes
- Co-ordinate with support team, clearly identifying admin / reporting requirements for clients
- Grow existing business through introduction to existing and new clients our products and services
- Attend key industry events with our partners and clients as an ambassador
Client Relationship Manager will:
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and achieve deadlines
- Strong evidence of attention to detail
- Ability to provide a high degree of support
- Ability to cooperate with and support colleagues
- Ability to demonstrate an interest in the results we produce
- Ability to learn new systems and be adaptable
- High degree of literacy
- Demonstratable ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM systems with a high degree of accuracy
- Possesses an empathetic nature and curiosity
- Seen as a role model and coach towards others
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- You are a confident negotiator, curious and driven to provide solutions which improve the guest experience.
- Complimentary breakfast and fresh fruit provided
- The opportunity to join cake club, book club, yoga, pot luck lunch, quarterly pub crawl
- Employee of the month scheme
- Option to take out gym membership
- Eye care vouchers
- Company 4% pension contribution
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing to a maximum of 27 days
- Option to join Cyclescheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.