Civil Litigation Paralegal
£16,000- £25,000- dependent on experience
Our client, the fastest growing law firm in Swindon, are looking to recruit a Civil Litigation Paralegal. The successful candidate will be joining their growing team and can progress within the company.
- You will be assisting in the Civil Litigation Department to provide support to the existing Fee Earners
- You will be expected to meet with clients, attend Court Hearings and take full comprehensive notes of meetings and Hearings.
- You will be expected to undertake research and report to Fee Earners on various aspects of the Law.
- Be able to communicate with clients and third parties, and undertake various administrative tasks as directed by the Fee Earners
- A Law Graduate with the desire to progress within Law
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Pension and childcare voucher scheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!