Temp to Perm
Are you looking for Cable Assembly work? Our client in Swindon are looking for an experienced Cable Assembler to add to their successful business.
You will need to have experience within the Wiring/Cabling industry, you will also need to be competent working with small soldering boards.
Duties will include:
- Assembly of cables and PCB’s to drawing with high quality level and building efficiently.
- Assembly of units to the required build standard.
- Working in an efficient manner.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Ability to read and understand build instructions.
- Ability to learn new jobs.
- Flexibility of skills.
- Able to accurately measure.
- Good team building skills and able to work as a team member.
- Good solder, wiring and crimping skills.