Business Development Executive
£20,000 - £25,000 Per Annum, £30,000 Realistic OTE
Our client are currently looking for a business Development Executive to join their growing team! Are you looking to get involved with a vibrant, growing fun company where what you do makes a difference? If that’s you, keep reading!
Business Development Executive Role:
Our client are looking for a driven, dynamic, proactive individual with previous experience in a business development or lead generation role. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with an exciting company, experiencing continuous rapid growth.
You will be fundamental in assisting with the following areas:
- Qualify, respond and manage initial sales enquiries
- Build, grown and maintain a sales pipeline of prospect clients.
- Generating B2B leads through various channels: phone, LinkedIn, email campaigns and visiting shows and developing those leads into meeting’s with decision makers.
- Identify and approach new prospective clients
- Exceed sales targets and K.P.I’s
- Assist with the creation of sales tools such as presentation slides, proposals.
- Develop and create campaign material for direct email marketing
- Working with the office manager to maintain social media presence
The successful candidate will be IT literate with experience of MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and will have excellent communication and organisational abilities.
It is crucial that the candidate demonstrates a high level of attention to detail, excellent time management and the ability to cope well under pressure and able to take ownership of tasks and projects. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in a B2B telemarketing/lead generation environment.
- Confidence talking to both existing clients and cold calling competition.
- The drive and tenacity to succeed and be motived and determined to deliver
- A positive attitude and the ability to ‘solution sell’.
- Excellent communication/conversational and listening skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative and in support of the direct sales function
- Adept at telephone negotiation and a first-class telephone manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident, resilient and persistent.
- Professional, passionate and resourceful
You must be highly organised, able to manage tasks effectively, able to integrate into a team, act on your own initiative and hit the ground running. This role will offer the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity career opportunity and they will be able to make the role their own.
The hours will be 08:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Business Development Executive Benefits:
- Enjoy your birthday off work each year
- Incredible, uncapped, earning potential
- Fun and enjoyable working atmosphere
- Team social events, including our festive Christmas trip!
- Career development opportunities
- Access to our legendary beer fridge and Fresh Fruit
- Monthly 121s and quarterly reviews
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!