Monday – Friday
40 hours per week
17:00 - 02:00
Our well-established client based in Moreton in Marsh are looking for a Bakery Supervisor to join their busy team. As a Bakery Supervisor you are responsible for supervising the efficient, safe and high-quality bakery products.
As a Bakery Supervisor you are responsible for supervising the efficient, safe and high-quality bakery products. You will be working towards producing the highest-quality baked goods at our client’s organic farm in rural Gloucestershire and working amongst a team of Bakers who strive to give the best performance in order to work efficiently, safely and appropriately always.
You will be working within a fast-paced, varied and extremely rewarding environment, and your duties will include the following: preparation of ingredients, mixing, kneading, shaping, proving, baking, packing and cleaning.
- To oversee the execution of all baked products as per company
- To ensure that all Bakery preparation is completed in a timely and professional manner
- To adhere to the organic standards as set out by the Soil Association
- To propose and develop new products to deliver exciting innovation to our consumers
- To supervise the team in ensuring that all food production duties are carried out with care and diligence to guarantee the production of a consistently high standard of product, along with minimal levels of wastage
- To aid the Bakery Manager in the fulfilment of the production unit’s annual financial/budgetary targets
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 50% staff food discount30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance