Our well-established client based in Brinkworth are an award-winning business coach who help small business owners spend less time working IN their business and more time working ON their business.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company who, as well as helping their clients grow, will help you to fulfil your own potential through on-going training and personal development, where you will also study for a Level 2 Certificate & 3 Diploma in Sales & Telesales..
Apprentice Business Development Executive- £7,800 to £10,400 depending on experience
Assisting with the development and nurturing of target-market-leads in line with the company's sales process. Assist in the development, management and support of client & prospect engagement strategies and market intelligence.
Prospect cultivation & relationship building with the business owners of target market companies via
- Outbound telemarketing
- Face to Face Meetings
- Local Networking groups/events
- Company run events/seminars
And much more:
- Developing relationships with prospects and identify specific business challenges
- Provide comprehensive explanation of products and services
- Maintenance of accurate pipeline records
- Contribute to future marketing strategies and plans
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with outbound sales
- Experience of nurturing client relationships either face to face or via phone/email
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to different situations
- Strong willingness to learn
- Min 5 GCSE’s at Grade C and above and 2 A Levels at Grade C or above
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.